Do you know your child’s learning style?
There are eight (8) different styles of learning. Understanding and actively encouraging your child’s learning style will open doors to enriching activities and academic success.
Knowing your child’s learning style will help you:
- Understand how your child processes information so you can interact in a more meaningful way.
- Find effective tools to help your child with challenging concepts.
- Determine best school fit based on learning philosophy.
- End homework battles and make study time more productive.
- Select extra-curricular activities that complement you child.
- Dealing with distractions
- Improve communication with your child’s teachers and school administrators.
Team Tutors provides learning style assessments to help parents understand how their child processes information. The assessments are appropriate for all ages 4 years and older. Please contact us to learn more about Learning Style Assessments. We also provide private consulting to help you make smart decisions for your child’s education.